Frequently asked questions
Can we meet before deciding on our celebrant?
Of course. I always suggest an obligation-free meeting to ensure that you are comfortable to share such an important day with me.
How much notice do we need to give?
The first piece of paperwork - 'Notice of Intended Marriage' should be completed at least one calendar month before your wedding.
Where can we get married?
You can choose any location you like - that's the benefit of choosing me as your celebrant.
What type of ceremony can we have?
Again, with a celebrant you can have a traditonal, spiritual, fun or relaxed ceremony. You can include family or friends with readings,
music or any other ideas you may have.
How much will it cost?
As all ceremonies differ please contact me direct for an obligation free quote.
What does my fee include?
- Unlimited consultation
- Complete choice of ceremony
- On site rehearsal if requested
- Commemorative copy of marriage certificate
- Official marriage certificate from BDM
- Preparation & lodgement of all legals
- Provision of portable PA
- Provision of signing table & chair if required